What should I do if my package doesn’t arrive when it is expected?
Order information may not appear in the tracking system until the shipment reached your destination country, so sometimes it may show you "Tracking details not found" or "Pre-Shipment".
Please allow 5 to 7 business days after receiving your shipping confirmation email to track your shipment. We’ll send you a tracking notification by email once your tracking number is live.
What Is Your Tracking Number?
- LTxxxxxxxxxSG (Singapore Post) - Doesn't require a signature upon delivery;
- EMxxxxxxxxxIN (EMS Express) - Requires your signature.
- RMxxxxxxxxxIN (Registered Airmail India Post) - Doesn't require a signature upon delivery. NOT trackable all the way but passes customs easily;
We Always Use The Easiest Route Possible
We ship all orders via the fastest and shipping method available at this moment. We reserve the right to change the delivery method you have selected to ensure your package is delivered as soon as possible and successfully clears at customs. Sometimes, due to delays at customs in India, we may change the Express shipping option (available only from India) to Regular or Standard delivery from Singapore LTxxxxxxxxxSG, so that your parcel will successfully pass through customs in Singapore and will be delivered to your door faster than Express from India.
In addition, Express EMS parcels have a greater chance of being detained at customs. For this reason, we ship bulk orders by Registered Airmail (not trackable) as parcels with the following tracking numbers RMxxxxxxxxxIN attract less attention from customs officers. Packages containing many modafinil tablets are being shipped from Singapore ONLY via Standard shipping option to avoid any delays at customs.
Refund & Re-Shipping Policy
We want to make sure you have a positive experience with us. Most of our deliveries go smoothly, but if there’s a problem with a product, our refund policy assures that buyers satisfied the product they ordered, or always get their money back.
You can use our 100% money-back guarantee when:
- You don’t receive an item within 30 days; We temporarily increase this period to 90 days due to the COVID-19 crisis >
- You receive an item that doesn’t satisfy your needs.
Please note that we offer re-shipments only (no refunds) if you provide an invalid shipping address, or if you do not accept or pick up the order after a failed delivery attempt.
If your package is delayed or misplaced by the postal or courier services, we will re-send your order for free on request or refund your payment.
- Please check our tracking tool to ensure that the delivery is overdue before taking the next step.
- Inform us of the non-delivery. Our first step will be to follow up on your package, and if the postal services are unable to rectify the issue, we will re-ship for free or refund as per your preference.
How Can I Track My Package?
Regardless of the origin country we have sent your package (India or Singapore), you can always trace the full path of the order with your local parcel tracking service. The tracking information typically becomes available on the local websites once your package reaches the destination country.
- Go to your local parcel tracking service;
- Enter your tracking number (e.g. LTxxxxxxxxxSG)
- Get tracking results. See how it works >
Please note that shipments sent via Regular Airmail (RMxxxxxxxxxIN) are NOT trackable all the way and do not require a signature.
Tracking Tool (worldwide)