Long story, but credit card payments on our website typically require both:
- Calling your bank to authorize a foreign transaction; and
- Phone verification by Payofix - our payment processing partner.
If you did not receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes, it means that the purchase might not have properly completed. Follow these instructions on how to resolve the declined payment. Additionally, you can check your bank statement online to verify the payment went through.
In most cases, unless it's a fraudulent issue #3 AutoVerification Failed, the problems can be resolved on the phone. Keep in mind that our online pharmacy doesn't decline your payment — your credit card company or bank does. Our payment processing gateways are located in Europe and China because banks and credit card companies prohibit direct purchases for RX drugs online. And, also, they do not basically allow transactions from overseas to prevent possible fraud so you have to call them first.
Issue #1. Foreign Transaction Not Authorized by Your Bank
The issuing bank doesn't allow the use of the card for Internet or international transactions. Most probably you will need to call your bank to authorize the transaction. Please, make sure you DO NOT mention our website, any drugs or tablets if you speak with your bank representative. Instead, you can tell that your transaction is related to online shopping without specifying a website.
- Call the support phone number that’s shown on the back of your credit card.
- Tell the bank representative that you were trying to pay for some services online but that your payment was declined. Let them know the date and amount of the decline. Do NOT mention any drugs or our online pharmacy website.
- The representative will give you the exact reason for the decline and help you resolve the issue.
- Once the issue has been fixed and your bank approved the transaction, you can place a new order, try different cards until one works, or select a different payment method on the Checkout page. You will not be double charged because we will cancel your previous queued orders placed under the same name to avoid a duplicate charge.
- Calling your bank is NOT a phone verification by Payofix (our payment processor). Make sure you DO NOT mention our website, any drugs or tablets if you speak with a bank clerk because credit card issuers prohibit direct purchases for prescription drugs online – they will never approve such a transaction. Instead, you can tell your bank that your transaction is related to online shopping without specifying a website. It will help us to provide the fastest service possible.
- If you have contacted your bank, but they don’t see any payment attempts made from our side, please get it touch with Payofix – our payment processing gateway and make sure that you are ready to respond to their phone verification attempts.
Issue #2. Not Completed Yet or Failed Phone Verification
Once you called your bank and it approved the foreign transactions for your account, please, try to place a new order. Do not worry – you will not be double charged because we will cancel your previous queued orders placed under the same name to avoid a duplicate charge.
If you placed a new order with us and never received an order confirmation email, it means your transaction was queued for manual phone verification (not processed yet) as we need to call you. Phone verification is not a sales call. You will get a friendly verification call from Payofox - our payment processor agent to confirm the recent transaction you made. If a transaction can not be verified over the phone within 5 business days, we will cancel your order.
You will be asked a few details to ensure the credit card transaction is genuine – you will have to mention the order amount and the name of the merchant to an agent. Please make sure you leave a valid phone number while placing your order.
Issue #3. Possible Fraud or AutoVerification Failed (Rare)
- You could not be screened successfully based on risk analysis with the transaction data provided, or your past history record doesn’t allow you to place orders with us using a credit card (e.g. a chargeback made by accident).
- Make sure the billing address and the phone number that you have typed into the website match the billing details on file with your bank or credit card company and try again. What is phone verification?
Issue #4. Maximum Number of Daily Transactions Exceeded (Rare)
Our payment processing gateway allows no more than three declined transactions within 24 hours. You can try different cards until one works or select a different payment method (e.g. Zelle, ACH, FastDebit, Poli, or e-Check).
Issue #5. Insufficient Funds (Rare)
The account doesn't have sufficient funds or you've exceeded the card's credit limit or single transaction limit.
We process all payments from overseas so your bank may raise a foreign transaction fee (usually 3 – 5%) for each transaction made abroad. Neither our online pharmacy nor the payment processor will benefit from such a fee.
Pay with Bitcoin & Save 20%-24%
For those customers who want to get rid of annoying banks and discover the huge potential of digital money, we offer a significant 20%-24% discount when paying with Bitcoin.
Placing an Order With Bitcoins Step-By-Step
In this 4-minute video tutorial, we’re going to go over the Coinbase account creation steps. We show you how to set up and verify your Coinbase account and how to purchase your first bitcoin cents. Then we show you how to place your order with us and how to complete your payment with bitcoins step by step.